[tor-talk] registration for youtube, gmail over Tor - fake voicemail / sms anyone?

somepony somepony at spintrian.com
Tue Oct 16 03:56:20 UTC 2012

I just this evening signed up for a google mail account using only the
vanilla Tor browser and a random node.

I used a 10 minute email to verify the email account, I was a little
surprised it got past google as a valid email domain.  Google did send
an email and I used the link, no phone number necessary.

Perhaps your IP was showing from a country google restricts?  I just
signed in with my account to verify (incidentally I cannot leave YouTube
comments for some reason)

Try again?