[tor-talk] TB download improvement

somepony somepony at spintrian.com
Mon Oct 15 13:25:01 UTC 2012

It's not just ESL, it's the lack of an easy familiar format for
communication, support, and dumb newbie questions.  From an outsider
perspective, this list is difficult to access and lacks appeal to a
greenhorn like myself (it appears to be a hardcore dev talk from the
description- you know the kind of place you get bashed for asking newbie
questions).  And yet, the next best place I could find seemed like Ask.com

Is there a reason there is not a board or forum for Tor, or that it
doesn't come up on Google?  I'm not talking Usenet or IRC, I'm talking
something my mother-in-law can find, understand and use.