[tor-talk] software activation

Achter Lieber zzretro999 at email2me.net
Sat Oct 13 07:27:34 UTC 2012

Hello.
 Has anyone any experience with activating a software online through Tor?

 I have to do that soon but I use Tor for most of my internet.

 Many sites are blocked where I live so it has become common or normal routine for me to use Tor
 but I haven't tried it yet for activation.

 Now I just remember I had purchased a software some years ago but everytime I tried to download an upgrade of new fish, it wouldn't update, until I forgetfully did it while running Tor,
 and it worked!

 Jeez, am I answering my own question?
 If I am, thank you very much.
 What a quick response!!!