[tor-talk] Hard Google Recaptchas with Tor

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 01:30:50 UTC 2012

>> to hit new image often till you do. And the audio version is
>> completely useless (though both via tor or not).
>The new, horrible audio was in response to:

Yes. And it's just creepy noise now. If its purpose
is for the blind, the blind should be able to use it.
Anyone want to sue them for ADA compliance?
Add in a deaf person too and both captcha issues
are solved.

> I am not able to trigger reCAPTCHAs that are more difficult to solve
> than the normal/standard/default ones. Do you have a screenshot of the
> Tor Browser displaying such a reCAPTCHA?

Javier posted: http://i.imgur.com/pjZOu.jpg

It's exactly what I'm seeing via Tor with plain
Mozilla FF + SOCKS. Even down to the curious
letter distribution and "phonics".