[tor-talk] William was raided for running a Tor exit node. Please help if you can.

Asad Haider asad at asadhaider.co.uk
Thu Nov 29 19:59:31 UTC 2012

I've been given the fingerprints for the tor nodes ran by William to help
verify the story.

ZhangPoland1 (id: FA48 6415 B86D 28CD 047D 10F7 6768 E4E8 8A18 2F71)
ZhangUkraine1 (id: FBFB C419 3459 C73D 001F 3303 8CCD 6EE8 CFEC 27F7)
ZhangDomination (id: 58FF 4431 2066 3861 23B2 8491 4028 DA60 3C14 E690)
ZhangAustria1 (id: E595 B870 8A62 D95D 9CDF 2672 705E 9696 AFA2 6559)
ZhangCzechrep1 (id: A162 20B3 736C 1849 2418 AA83 9BF6 4525 589B B9F9)
ZhangCzechrep2 (id: EDC4 87DE 5D50 A98F 1F94 8685 082F DF43 939F 5C48)
ZhangCzechrep3 (id: 3593 401F 195E 1866 D2B1 B6EF 4EFD 18B6 CCAA 4BDC)