[tor-talk] hidden service not reachable: Your system clock just jumped 121 seconds forward; assuming established circuits no longer work.

Quan quan at tormail.org
Sun Nov 25 22:34:30 UTC 2012

On 2012-11-25 16:22, Andreas Krey wrote:
>> p.s.: My system clock is running correctly
>
> Pretty definitely not. NB: The BIOS clock isn't the system clock
> of the operating system (which one?); this looks like your
> system clock gets alternatively set from two different sources
> (and to different values that are two minutes apart); or something
> similar.
>
> How often do you get these 'just jumped' messages?

my clock is running correctly. but tor process was taking 100% of the
cpu. clock was still running correctly during this load but tor somehow
didn't get that.

no idea what is/was going on. I restarted tor at least dozen times, and
everything started working normal last time I restarted tor.

problem was maybe that I had around 70 hiddenservicedir lines defined in
torrc. could it be too much? is there a limit?