[tor-talk] How close to really secure Android phone with Tor and crypto?

Herover leon.l.a.nielsen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 22:29:34 UTC 2012

Just remember rooting/updating to custom firmware might open up for
some new holes.
I recently set up a fake wifi hotstop and logged all traffic over port
80, and apparently, my turned off phone connected and started asking
for a file from a modding site (something like stats.js) every 10
second or so.
Also, you might have heard that next (google) version of android is
going to have SELinux :)

Just to point out, you can't be sure that your android is always as
reliable as one might think.