[tor-talk] how useful is tormail?

eli ea at riseup.net
Fri Nov 16 00:44:33 UTC 2012

Thanks to to you both for the info & leads. Yes, I got a lot of Lavabit
blocks while I was roaming around in their site, even with changing tor
identity. It seems that regardless of identity the same exit node is
being used. I might try one day asking Lavabit how friendly they are to
the onion network.

I was under the impression that tormail.net was some sort of hidden
service. It is, as are the others Griffin mentions, a site hosted
somewhere on the clearnet, correct?

Does anyone know if riseup.net is tor-friendly? - eliaz