[tor-talk] Denied with disposable/free mail services?

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 00:25:09 UTC 2012

> http://information.rapid7.com/Nexpose-Enterprise-Full-Trial.html?LS=121655

Too funny. Must be a luxury to be able to turn away potential
business like that. Maybe they've never seen a business card
before, seems printing @freemails on them is quite popular.

> Also speaking of tormail I'm fairly sure that in the past facebook
> prevented using a tormail email address in the past but I think
> now it is permitted.

I've not tested facebook yet. It would be nice if they did permit
everyone though. As to why any potential change in their position...

... and even just about tormail itself... they will tonight have registered
over 134,250 accounts at an estimated rate of 3750 new this week.