[tor-talk] Torbutton and Firefox 16.x.x.Incompatible.

k e bera keb at cyblings.on.ca
Tue Nov 6 05:16:57 UTC 2012

if you want a more stable firefox code base to work with torbutton, use the ESR edition (12 month release cycle).  then if torbutton doesnt work with a future firefox release, at least you will know it is due to some serious security problem that you shouldnt ignore rather than a new feature.  the next firefox ESR will be 17.0 so "they" may have to update torbutton anyway to work with it.