[tor-talk] Denied with disposable/free mail services?

carlsbergerrebbe at gmail.com carlsbergerrebbe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 23:34:40 UTC 2012

I've also noticed this recently.
The only example that comes to mind right now is the registration for the trial version of rapid7's nexpose vulnerability scanner enterprise edition ( http://information.rapid7.com/Nexpose-Enterprise-Full-Trial.html?LS=121655) Presumably someone working for a "real" enterprise wont be using a freemail account like gmail so they are blocked.  Also speaking of tormail I'm fairly sure that in the past facebook prevented using a tormail email address in the past but I think now it is permitted.