[tor-talk] Possible Linux torbundle issues

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Sun Nov 4 19:03:13 UTC 2012

On 11/4/2012 9:40 AM, House Nigga wrote:
> Hi. Why does the Firefox browser in the torbundle constantly reset the home
> page to the tor test page?
>
> Why does Noscript 2.5.8 in options-advanced tab-do not filter objects coming
> from these sites, not let you remove .hulu.com and .youtube.com?
>
> Aren't these things possible privacy issues?
>
> --
> We're the TSA and we're here to grope bitchslap and bend your daughters ova
> the table. If you don't like it we charge you with disturbing the peace.
> Watch the line wrap homies:
> http://www.infowars.com/mom-found-guilty-by-court-after-refusing-tsa-pat-down-on-daughter/

In TBB > Options>General tab, should be able to select default behavior
for home page / browser startup.  The default is probably tor check
site, but I can set it to anything & seems to work.
If it just doesn't seem to work, you can change the value in
about:config, for:  browser.startup.homepage.

I can select hulu & youtube & just delete them.  Doesn't seem to be a
problem.

Uh... your user name - really?  How old are you?  Are you a big, bad
gangsta / rapper?  Doesn't bother me too much personally, but it'd be
offensive to a lot of people of all colors, especially black people.
Public mailing lists really aren't the places for racial slurs.