[tor-talk] How to Control middle Nodes?

Maimun Rizal maimun.rizal at googlemail.com
Thu May 31 10:21:33 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I want to know how to control middle nodes in TOR?

Currently, I want to do voip through Tor network, i have tried make 10
test call, but only 2 test call with latency less than 400 ms, so, my
plan to control nodes in tor which through by voice packet.

I did "EntryNodes $fingerprint,..." and "ExitNodes $fingerprint,..." in
Torrc to control entry and exit node. But i can not control middle node.
So I want to know, is there a way to control middle nodes? If so, how?.
Perhaps, with control all nodes, i can decrease latency.

I am looking forward to hear from all of you,

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Maimun