[tor-talk] Pittsburgh Bombing Threats and Mix-Master

Matthew Kaufman mkfmncom at gmail.com
Wed May 16 02:35:05 UTC 2012

Hello,

I just heard that the University of Pittsburgh's bomb threats had been sent
in via Mixmaster.  I had never heard of this project until tonight and it
instantly lead me to think of Tor.

I had tried using Mixmaster myself but it rejects mail due to an unknown
source address (eg root at localhost) -- So I was wondering of tracking
capability of Mixmaster.  Is it traceable?  I may not have my postfix setup
correctly.

My last question could this work *with* tor, in combination?

Matt