[tor-talk] What happened to the list of active nodes?

eliaz eliaz at tormail.net
Wed Mar 21 16:31:42 UTC 2012

I also get errors at the Atlas. Wen entering my bridge's IP address or
anything else I get:

Backend error!

The backend server replied with an error to your query. This probably
means that you did not properly format your query. Or that you just are
trying to fuzz my web app hoping to pwn me. Good luck! ;)

On 3/21/2012 11:33 AM, Karsten Loesing wrote:
> On 3/21/12 4:04 PM, David Carlson wrote:
>> Last night I tried to find the list of active nodes and it was gone.
>> There was link to something called atlas, but it simply had a box marked
>> search.  I tried to enter the name of my relay and I got an error.
>
> What error did you get?
>
>> What about all the nodes that do not have names?
>
> Atlas allows you to search by nickname, fingerprint, or IP address.
>
> Best,
> Karsten

gpg ID: C3E1E38D