[tor-talk] A "paranoid" question

Phillip equusaustralus at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 15:20:52 UTC 2012

It wouldn't really matter even if they are, would it? I mean, the whole
idea of Tor is that the communication gets encrypted at every hop, so
even if an intermediate computer is CIA, it would (theoretically) not be
able to crack the encryption from the previous hops, as well as not
knowing who is requesting the content (or even what the content is)...
right?