[tor-talk] Question regarding forum software for use as a hidden service

jason cooper jason.cooper at heckrothindustries.co.uk
Wed Mar 14 13:05:06 UTC 2012

Hi,
   I have recently been playing with hidden services and as we all
know the software and how it is configured can be a key difference
between a hidden service staying hidden and a hidden service being
discovered.

   Assuming a common type of site that would want to run as a hidden
service is a web forum has anyone investigated what forum software
would be best.  As they aren't usually developed to hide information
about where they are running I could imagine that a lot of the common
ones wouldn't be safe to use.

   Failing there already being suitable forum software what would
people say would be required in the specification for developing a
suitable solution.

Regards,
   Jason Cooper