[tor-talk] Tor and HTTPS graphic

Paul Syverson syverson at itd.nrl.navy.mil
Fri Mar 9 15:51:39 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 06, 2012 at 11:14:39PM -0500, Paul Syverson wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 06, 2012 at 08:15:58PM -0500, Mansour Moufid wrote:
> > On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 4:04 PM, Paul Syverson <syverson at itd.nrl.navy.mil> wrote:
> > > I'm a mere four years behind in putting my work up on the web, and
> > > this one wasn't co-authored so nobody else did either. I'll try to do
> > > something about that in my copious free time this week and send a
> > > link.
> >
> > Please do, this attack you mention is one I've been very interested
> > in. I'm sure many others would also love to read more about it.
> >
> I'll try to get to it soon.

And there was a star in the east...
I actually updated my webpage, not as fully as I would like, but
I updated all the dead links and added about a dozen or so papers.
In particular there is now a link to the "Why I'm not an Entropist"
paper, the "Practical Vulnerabilities of the Tor Anonymity Network"
paper that Andrew asked me to post over a year ago, my recent
historical review "A Peel of Onion", etc. HTH.

-Paul