[tor-talk] Unable to play YouTube Vids in Firefox with Tor toggled on

Bill Smith sbill827 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 13:29:22 UTC 2012

 I wish to play vids on YouTube using Firefox with the Tor
toggle activated to avoid plugins and the security implications. When I do
so it simply comes back with a black youtube screen and "video unavailable"
Any help here? I went to youtube and opted in to the HTML5 trial and then
searched the vids from that page...I then toggled Tor to on, but no joy...

Sbill827

ps Half expecting to be flamed here but no one else seems to know! 3rd
attempt at posting sorry