[tor-talk] vwfws4obovm2cydl.onion ??

David H. Lipman DLipman at Verizon.Net
Sat Jun 23 13:06:48 UTC 2012

From: "grarpamp" <grarpamp at gmail.com>

>> Anbody have any information on;  vwfws4obovm2cydl.onion  ?
>
> You must have obtained the address from somewhere.
> So what did the ad copy or context associated with it say?

1.    It was harvested from malware which dropped a file; hostname.tmp which
contained the name;  vwfws4obovm2cydl.onion

2.    It contained a script file named;  poclbm120222.cl
    // -ck modified kernel taken from Phoenix taken from poclbm, with
aspects of
    // phatk and others.
    // Modified version copyright 2011-2012 Con Kolivas

    // This file is taken and modified from the public-domain poclbm
project, and
    // we have therefore decided to keep it public-domain in Phoenix.

3.   It contained the file;  private_key.tmp  which contains certificate
keys

4.   It contained the DLLs;  pthreadGC2.dll, libpdcurses.dll, libcurl-4.dll

--
Dave
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp