[tor-talk] TOR Nodes

Maimun Rizal maimun.rizal at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:39:21 UTC 2012

OK, thank you for your explanation,
other question:
1. is there a way in tor relay to set stable bandwidth which we want to
use it?
because I need stable bandwidth around 35 kbps for transferred and received.
2. How to know, how many user in relay that used for the relay which we
pass through?, so if we know the user of relay, so we can predict how
much bandwidth we will get it.
currently, I try to find relay with high bandwidth, and configure it as
entry node and exit node.
I have test VoIP call with using 3 nodes and 2 nodes of TOR, and I got
some result with latency lower than 400 ms. That mean, in TOR network,
there is possibility to make anonymous VoIP call. in my test, I need
stable bandwidth at least 35 Kbps.

Best Regards,
Maimun