[tor-talk] TBB 2.2.36-1 fails to include Firefox 13

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 23:39:19 UTC 2012

I've noticed OS vendors taking up the FireFox ESR
train in their ports for the same valid maintenance reasons.
Though they do seem to track ESR and most current, with
ESR getting the real work, and current only to compile.
Probably comes down to when to make the time investment
porting to the next ESR train... wait, or incrementally.

Took me till now to move some machines from 3 to 10 :)
Tor's FF, being ESR, could fit that model. But I'd have to
eval a list of what Tor's ESR mods offer over stock ESR.
And deal with compiling it... which is cost to adoption.