[tor-talk] anyone created an acct on GMX using Tor?

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Tue Jul 31 20:45:05 UTC 2012

Has anyone successfully created a GMX email acct using Tor?  It won't
work for me - just get " Sorry, cannot process registration at this time."
At lst, it wouldn't let me copy / paste PW twice - 2nd box showed diff #
of asterisks & gave PWs don't match error.  That session timed out on me.

I set my exit nodes to use US exits & GMX seems to recognize I'm in the
U.S. (which I am).
Cleared all cookies & cache, created new Tor identity & got new IP
address.  Went back & tried again & typed simple PW that met minimum
criteria.

Still the "cannot process registration..."  No explanation why.  If it
was because I mis typed the captcha, it didn't say so.

If it's worked for others (& maybe they could shed some light), I'll
just wait & try much later.  Thanks.