[tor-talk] Problem with new multiple-instance exit nodes never showing up in directory (cached consensus)

Name Withheld survivd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 03:48:30 UTC 2012

Thank you for the response.  I'm assuming you're implying option A) (get
the dirauth operators to increase the value) is not actually serious.
Please correct me if I'm wrong (because I see know way of going about this).

For B), this is probably a total newbie question, since I've never had to
run a program like this before.  If I can get a second IP from the ISP for
the same physical server, is there a configuration option in Debian (or
something in the torrc file) I'll need to set to get it to the additional
tor daemons binding to the secondary address?

Much obliged!