[tor-talk] TBB lags behind as Firefox ESR 10.0.6 is released

clarissabryant clarissabryant at tormail.org
Sat Jul 21 19:40:08 UTC 2012

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 11:54:22 -0400, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> You'll be happy to know that we have plans to hire a QA/build
> automation
> person sometime in late 2012 or early 2013.

The first 2012 hire shall make tor faster. The second 2012 hire shall
reduce the number of bugs per release. Builds shall be automated to not
involve humans, including nightlies. Every operating system on the globe
can do this, why cannot tor?

>> that is the purpose of a F0RUM, not another MAILING LIST used by the
>> 1%.

The 1% of what set of people?

The Tails forum is a mess of conspiracy theorists and other maladjusted
idiots.