[tor-talk] Tor and the National lottery in the UK

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Wed Jul 18 18:19:13 UTC 2012

Nick Brooks writes:

> I'm just running a middle relay which means my IP address never
> changes and that no-one else ever appears to be using my IP which
> makes their decision even more ridiculous.  Communicating with them
> is like getting blood out of a stone, it took me 4 phone calls and a
> dozen email just to get them to tell my why I was being blocked.

You could talk to Neustar about it.  Presumably less than a thousand
people in the world are in your situation (running middle nodes on
the same IP address that they use for their own personal
communications), so it may be too unusual for Neustar to have bothered
to think about yet.

--
Seth Schoen  <schoen at eff.org>
Senior Staff Technologist                       https://www.eff.org/