[tor-talk] Hiding stuff

antispam06 at sent.at antispam06 at sent.at
Fri Jul 13 13:56:15 UTC 2012

I remember reading about installing more extensions as a bad
thing as it might identify a Tor configuration from another. But
can't this be hidden? I know extensions can answer javascript
requests. Is it possible to have a generic option to stop them
from answering to these external requests?
Also, is there a way to tweak the regular Firefox output so that
it looks like a Tor browser without being on Tor? To a smart
tracker it would be obvious as it doesn't come from a Tor exit
relay. Can I set up the given output resolution for example?