[tor-talk] blocked exit node IP because of spam

miniBill cmt.minibill at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 23:09:24 UTC 2012

I think one possible solution would be something like this:
1) drop unless encrypted
2) even if encrypted drop unless either:
a) known person
b) email is of the form
WORK+TIMESTAMP+CONTENT
where content is the actual email and work is a proof of work: example: x
such that sha256(x+hash(content)+timestamp) starts with n zeroes.
Ideally make n such that generating x takes a couple of seconds