[tor-talk] Aurora only build

AK akarmn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 23:13:41 UTC 2012

Actually, the Tor Browser bundle is built from Firefox Portable binaries.

>From README.dev:
> Using build-scripts/Makefile it is possible to create a working USB
> Tor bundle. It's limitations include:
>  - It uses the FirefoxPortable binaries

However, they do say you can build a custom version of Firefox from source
and I guess you can use a similar build procedure to apply those patches in
src/current-patches to the firefox c++ files. It's still pretty unclear,
but I am testing it out, and I'll let you know how it turns out.