[tor-talk] Pirate Linux - First Release

M Robinson mr.m.robinson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 21:25:16 UTC 2012

On 1/21/2012 3:13 PM, andrew at torproject.org wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 02:33:05AM -0700, akarmn at gmail.com wrote 3.0K bytes in 57 lines about:
> : This is a project I have been working on for the Pirate Party of Canada.
> : You can see the feature list and download links at http://piratelinux.org.
> : The video walk-through is at http://youtu.be/s9kj4pziojQ.
>
> This iso is 2.96GB?  Jeez. I don't see any design document, or something
> that details what changes are made to standard ubuntu and why.

I'm a regular OS Stuntman, but this seems like a bloated slipstream—with
all due respect.

Which download helper are you using?
Thanks for the Bloody Vikings, I've never heard of it.

No one ever uses OpenBSD for live security disks...

--
GnuPG is Free Software (meaning that it respects your freedom).

Extensible, customizable text editor---GNU Emacs; Where's yours?