[tor-talk] Tor VPN Server selfmade

Kyle Williams kyle.kwilliams at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 20:40:42 UTC 2012

1) You didn't e-mail me or coderman directly and
2) I don't always stay on top of the Tor mailing list so
3) Here's your open source solution the Tor project paid us for.

http://janusvm.com/tor_vm/

For whatever reason, ask Roger or someone else, Tor VM isn't hosted on the
torproject.org site anymore.  Probably due to the fact that it has not been
updated in quite some time.  However, the basic idea of making something
that is "leak-proof" still holds true.

I would recommend you download this ASAP if you want it as I'm dumping my
hosting provider at the end of the week and I haven't picked a replacement
yet.

Whether it's a VM or dedicated hardware, you can still achieve the same
results.

Good luck.