[tor-talk] TBB and local TOR for Linux users

Chris tmail299 at errtech.com
Mon Jan 9 19:29:30 UTC 2012

> ./App/Firefox/firefox -no-remote -profile ./Data/profile
>
> It seems to work without an issue.Is there any concern running it like
> this?

Interesting work around. I haven't tried this although there is another
work around that doesn't quite work right and you still are using the
TBB's firefox. It results in the disabling of some of the security
enhancements. When you download a file does it warn you of a potential
danger? If not you may not be getting all the benefits of using the same
version as other TBB users.