[tor-talk] How to uninstall?

Len Hill nosedaddy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 11:20:48 UTC 2012

Since installing Tor, I've been having problems with my browsers
(Safari/Firefox/Chrome) in that I can't log in to any site that requires a
log-in signature/password.  Other sites are OK.  I don't know if it is Tor
that has caused this problem, but wish to uninstall it to find out if
normal action is returned.  I've deleted everything I can find, but the
problem still exists.  Are there any hidden files that I need to delete to
complete the uninstallation?  Grateful if you would let me know.

--
All the best, Len