[tor-talk] TBB Users: We Need New Directions on Torifying Software!

bao song michaelwprx at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 3 11:45:29 UTC 2012

I concur. I'd like to be able to telephone anonymously, and I think others would like this ability. Sometimes, one must telephone to reach the appropriate person, and it's important that they cannot know for certain where one is at.

There are some semi-anonymous phone services I can use, but the software selects the port it will use to connect to the server, so the server knows exactly where I am, and probably who as well from my IP address and the ID I had to give my Internet provider.