[tor-talk] Updated Instructions to Install Obfsproxy Bridge on Windows

Jon torance.ca at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 15:23:18 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 10:25 PM, Low-Key² <cryptic303 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I've updated the previous detailed Linux instructions in the Wiki to include a section that describes how to tweak the TBB with Obfsproxy to run as an Obfuscated Tor Bridge.  As a result,I removed the instructions on installing Linux via Wubi.

 snip

> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/TorObfsBridgeSetupForBeginners

I tried this morning to set up an Obfsproxy to run as a Tor Bridge on
windows as per the instructions. However, it says that I might get an
error message and not worry about it, Just close it out and proceed on
to Vidalia.

The only problem I have here is that I do get an error " unable to
find QtCore4.dll " ( which shows in the directory ) after I have
clicked on Vidalia. I never get the GUI for vidalia in order to
proceed. Is there an error in the instructions for windows or am I
doing something wrong?

Jon