[tor-talk] Tor version in OpenWRT Backfire

Chris tmail299 at errtech.com
Sat Feb 25 04:10:21 UTC 2012

This probably isn't a good approach. It would probably be better to write
a program for the OpenWRT implementation that regularly checks for newer
versions and downloads+installs as necessary automatically. You would need
to have it check the asc file too of course. There isn't a need to include
an outdated version of Tor in flash itself. Tor is updated too frequently
and I imagine could pose a security risk.

You know what is needed is a program to install Tor in ram on