[tor-talk] Scroogle is No More?

Mr Dash Four mr.dash.four at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 22 12:59:03 UTC 2012

> He obviously doesn't want help, doesn't want to contribute &
> apparently thinks somehow, if he says which addons he's using in
> (Aurora?) that we could instantly look up his home address.
Nope, none of the above. As for whether I have to give you, or anybody
else, a comprehensive list of the browser add-ons I am using or the
system configuration I deploy outside my browser - read my previous post
on the subject.

To conclude this, I posted what I had to post yesterday and put my
reasons why I am not going to use the "search-engine" sites two of the
other contributors recommended - for me "sniffing" what
"privacy-oriented browser extensions" I use or deploy, let alone asking
be to switch them OFF in order to access/use the said site is a
good-enough reason to stay well-clear.