[tor-talk] Updated Instructions to Install Obfsproxy Bridge on Windows

Low-Key² cryptic303 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 04:25:38 UTC 2012

I've updated the previous detailed Linux instructions in the Wiki to include a section that describes how to tweak the TBB with Obfsproxy to run as an Obfuscated Tor Bridge.  As a result,I removed the instructions on installing Linux via Wubi.

I was planning on adding a section for OS X as well.  Unfortunately, I do not currently have access to a Mac running OS X 10.6 or 10.7.  Thus, I could not run the TBB bundle with Obfsproxy that currently exists.  When I get access to such a machine, I will update the directions.  However, if someone already has a Mac running that OS, and would like to provide instructions on setting up a dedicated Tor Bridge via the OS X TBB bundle, please feel free to do so.  The Wiki entry was created with the Cypherpunks account, so it is editable by all.  Here is the link:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/TorObfsBridgeSetupForBeginners