[tor-talk] Scroogle is No More?

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Wed Feb 22 00:50:39 UTC 2012

On 2/21/2012 4:58 PM, Greg Kalitnikoff wrote:
> Check this out
>
> http://privatelee.com/
Thanks.  Will have a look.

Tor-talk list administrators:  Though this isn't church or a bible
study, there's really no reason for a list subscriber to berate other
subscribers & basically spam the list by posting rants that contribute
nothing.  I suggest others let "Mr. Dash" be & STOP replying to his
posts.  Several of us made a good faith attempt to help or investigate
the reported issue, but he'd have none of that, so let him be.  He
obviously doesn't want help, doesn't want to contribute & apparently
thinks somehow, if he says which addons he's using in (Aurora?) that we
could instantly look up his home address.