[tor-talk] Scroogle is No More?

Mr Dash Four mr.dash.four at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 21 22:33:14 UTC 2012

> Because you wont be taken seriously by anyone otherwise.

Eh?! Why do you think I care what you, or anybody, thinks? You and your
"low-key" friend are an irrelevance - I know what I saw when I accessed
those two sites earlier today and nothing will compel me to access them
ever again, or use them as my search engine tool of choice, no matter
how hard you may try to convince me otherwise!

> I just went to torproject.org and it told me to disable Tor so they
> could log my IP address and send it to the feds. Nobody "sane" would use
> torproject.org anymore. I'm going to provide no evidence for this.
>
> When you see how seriously you take the above claim, you'll see how
> seriously I take yours.

There is a small flaw in the above, however - the Tor Project is a
well-known entity with a rich history of protecting personal privacy and
security (a project I have made contributions to myself, I might add).
The absolute no-mark search-engine sites you are trying to push really
hard in this thread, however, are not - not even close! Only an imbecile
with no more than two brain cells would compare them two.