[tor-talk] Scroogle is No More?

Mr Dash Four mr.dash.four at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 21 21:59:27 UTC 2012

> I have no reason to believe that you're actually
> seeing that warning unless you provide some evidence.

Really?! And who the hell do you think you are, exactly?! Please
enlighten me, and explain why should I provide you with *any* additional
"evidence" at all?

Until I have read your "recommendation" post earlier on today, I had
absolutely no idea who or what startpage or ixquick actually is. There
is nothing whatsoever compelling me to provide you, or anybody else,
with any sort of additional "evidence" or giving out details of what I
have deployed on my browser (or outside of it).

Let me repeat that again so that it is clear once and for all - I have
no obligation *whatsoever* to provide you or anybody else with any
details at all of either what I use on my system or what kind of setup I
have!

If you are unhappy with that ... well tough shit!

> If you're actually concerned that people shouldn't be using
> startpage.com, then you will help us to reproduce the warning that
> you're getting. Otherwise, I don't feel particularly compelled to change
> my habits, or stop recommending startpage.com.

To be frank, I don't give a flying fuck what your "habits" are! You and
your "low-key" friend, on the other hand, seem to be very keen to
promote those two abominations of a search-engine, so the hypocrisy on
show in the above paragraph of yours is just mind-blowing!