[tor-talk] Scroogle is No More?

Mr Dash Four mr.dash.four at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 21 18:36:11 UTC 2012

> I guess I'm just a bit confused, as I've not run into any issues or warnings with ixquick.com yet.  Were you able to determine what the possibly "problematic" plugin was?

To put it simply - I am not at all interested in any of that.

If a search-engine site is there to present search results, the last
thing on their mind would be what privacy settings I have on my browser
or what "privacy-oriented extensions" I use, let alone "advising" me to
switch them OFF in order to use the service they provide - I thought you
have figured this out by now.