[tor-talk] Obfsproxy Documentation/Help?

Robert Ransom rransom.8774 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 18:09:45 UTC 2012

On 2012-02-20, Low-Key² <cryptic303 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm having trouble coming across documentation for the possible arguments
> that can be used with Obfsproxy.  My question specifically is whether or not
> there is a way to open Obfsproxy on a specific port via the
> ServerTransportPlugin call in the torrc file?

Yes, there is.

Oh, you want to know *how* to do that?  Look at/edit/copy the line
beginning with “TransportProxy” in the ‘state’ file in Tor's
DataDirectory.  That file is not user-friendly; edit it as little as
you can.  You may need to use a text editor which can handle
Unix-style line endings.

Robert Ransom