[tor-talk] Obfsproxy Documentation/Help?

Low-Key² cryptic303 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 16:14:17 UTC 2012

I'm having trouble coming across documentation for the possible arguments that can be used with Obfsproxy.  My question specifically is whether or not there is a way to open Obfsproxy on a specific port via the ServerTransportPlugin call in the torrc file?  The reason I ask is because sometimes I need to bounce into Windows 7 for various multimedia creation.  I'd like to keep the same IP address and port that I sent to those maintaining the secret list of bridges, since I've already seen activity in my logs.