[tor-talk] obfsproxy on CentOS 6 (help Iran)

Softail black98fxstc at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 23:40:07 UTC 2012

The attached script will configure a fresh 256MB CentOS 6.0 virtual machine
on Rackspace as an obfsproxy bridge. You have to say yes several times and
it takes awhile but it will eventually reboot as an obfsproxy bridge. I
know it gives an error at the end but it does work.

You will have to winkle out the IP address and obfsproxy port

grep ORPort /var/log/tor/tor.log
grep obfs /var/log/tor/tor.log

and send them to tor-assistants at torproject.org

It has no firewall but is only running ssh and Tor.