[tor-talk] OpenPGP and Windows - offtopic

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 21:01:30 UTC 2012

I am going to try getting some Windows users to use OpenPGP.
I'm looking for whatever the top two or three apps for that might be.
It should definitely be able to do a standalone edit box, cut, paste
and file based operations for pasting use with webmail and other
nonintegrated local and mail/file purposes.

Bonuses, though still acceptable if provided by another PGP app:
Plugins for the major standalone email apps.
Plugins for mac/droid/etc phone based email/text.

I'm googling and just didn't want to miss anything good.
They obviously need to be GUI and simple for clueless users.