[tor-talk] please suggest a new project name for Anonymous Operating System

anemailaddress at tormail.org anemailaddress at tormail.org
Tue Aug 28 14:01:15 UTC 2012

> zzretro999 at email2me.net:
>> What about anymos---------4 syllables
>> as in "a nemesis"		"something or someone very difficult to defeat"
>
> I also like this one. Unfortunately, it's already taken. Someone on
> mysapce has a site with that name.
>
> Competition for the name is bad. When people google for "Tor", they find
> torproject.org as first result (after the advertisements). When people
> google for my project name, I want the homepage to be the first result.

I suggest Nymmos

Nym is a alias and "mos" sounds like animal so..

You make a mascot which symbolizes your os. Get some deviantart people to
make drawings.

This is the "Nymmos" a creature of great skills and legendary cunning.

It is pronounce as Nim moose.

best feature; google thinks you are looking for nymphos so namespace is
free :)

Case