[tor-talk] Tails question: Desktop in laptop mode during shutdown, mysterious sense data?

gooseeggz at Safe-mail.net gooseeggz at Safe-mail.net
Sat Aug 25 15:39:56 UTC 2012

Why is my desktop being shown as in laptop mode when I shutdown? There's also some myserious
"SENSE" or "sense" data shown, much like would be shown within a binary. The shutdown screen
quits after wiping so I don't have a chance to catch the information to write it down unless
I take a photograph of the screen with a camera. What is this info and why is my desktop
being put into laptop mode? The SENSE data is always the same, a few lines which appear like
hex data from a binary.

I'm posting here because this was not solved/addressed on the Tails forums.