[tor-talk] Tor-unfriendly List

|| ΣΖΟ || manostienen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 01:47:20 UTC 2012

Even better would be a logo that say's: This site doesn't respect it's users.

but yes, a pre-screen would be nice, when a user

not just a list, an immideate warning when you type type the url, or a
browser bar that turns red.

even block the site before you even download 1 bit so that it doesn't
even register the exit node's IP address