[tor-talk] End-to-end correlation for fun and profit

adrelanos adrelanos at riseup.net
Tue Aug 21 23:19:42 UTC 2012

With Weather Eye Open:

This post was pointless bickering. Please stop it. It's not helping anyone.

Sometimes I wonder what Maxim Kammerer's motivation is with some of his
statements. In the thread about the Tor users page I considered his
arguments trolling and criticized him.

In any another thread, if he is right, he is right. Simple. No matter
what he said before whatsoever.

Sometimes he is not trolling, but simply wrong. Everyone sometimes is.

He contribiutes in Tor's bugtracker, Tor mailing list, Tails-dev mailing
list takes him serious as well, and he publishes source code to github.
Useful stuff.

With Weather Eye Open, what did you contribute? Can you show us something?

So if you are not a troll, please stop bickering.